1992/93 Foes Racing USA LTS 18 prototype for the Hall of Fame
Brent Foes gave me this special frame 4 years ago. I brought it back to Switzerland soon after and restored it from the ground up. It has been published in many magazines and history books since it got restored. The plan has always been to bring this piece of history back to it’s birth place.
I’m really proud to be part of this piece of history and the story behind the bike… Just recently I have brought it back… to California where it’s shown at the Hall of Fame Museum in Marine County. Following some places where the bike showed up
– Foes Racing (Brent’s backyard garage where everything started )
– Foes Racing , Amelia Ave. , San Dimas, California
– Oakley Headquarters , Foothill , Icon 1 , California
– Sea Otter Classics , Monterey, California
– Mtb Hall of Fame , Fairfax, California
Links to articles / videos made at the Sea Otter Classic Show:
More pictures are available on our Facebook page.